At O’Sullivan Insurances we know the importance of having your unoccupied property adequately insured. Our insurance advisers have access to insurance policies which are specially designed to cover unoccupied properties.
Types of Cover available for unoccupied Properties:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion
- Property Owners liability – Limit of Indemnity €6.5 million
- Extra covers available – Subject to satisfactory survey
- Storm, Flood, Subsidence, Ground Heave or Landslip,
- Vandals or Malicious damage
Special Policy Warranties:
- All gas water and electricity mains supplies are to be kept disconnected unless to supply an intruder alarm system or heating system
- All outside doors are to be kept securely locked to prevent unauthorised entry
- All letterboxes to be sealed
- All windows are to be firmly secured at all times
- Visits are to be carried out by the Insured at least once a week to physically check the premises and to carry out any work necessary to maintain the security arrangements
- All trade waste and combustible materials must be removed from or outside the premises
- It would be helpful to have photographs of the Outside and inside of the property as well as a description of the normal security and neighbouring properties.
*Please note that terms, exceptions and conditions vary and apply to all insurance policies and insurance policy benefits.
O’Sullivan Insurances, 39 Mitchell Street, Clonmel. Co. Tipperary.